4th Special Session Begins
Governor Walker has called for a fourth Special Session to begin at 11 am on 5/23/2016 after the Legislature adjourns Sine Die. Read the 1st Supplemental Proclamation.
- First Regular Session:
Second Regular Session:
- First Special Session:
- Second Special Session:
- Third Special Session:
Streaming Committee Meetings
Currently, the Capital is equipped to stream committee meetings from all of the standing committee rooms. Certain special events may be streamed from locations inside and outside the Capital. This service exists to provide Alaskans with live access to every committee meeting in the State Capital.
Floor Session streams are available through Gavel Alaska.
- No live meetings.
- House Finance Committee May 27, 8:30 am
- Senate Judiciary Committee * May 27, 9:30 am
- Senate Floor Session (Audio Only) May 27, 11:00 am
- House Resources Committee May 27, 11:00 am
- House Floor Session (Audio Only) May 27, 1:00 pm
- Conference Committee on HB256 & HB257 May 27, 2:00 pm
- House Finance Committee May 27, 3:00 pm
- House Resources Committee May 28, 10:00 am
- Conference Committee on HB256 & HB257 May 28, 2:00 pm
- Conference Committee on HB256 & HB257 May 29, 2:00 pm
- House Resources Committee May 30, 11:00 am