- 1st Regular Session: -
From the Glossary of Legislative Terms"Substitute" - A proposed version of a bill that would replace one previously introduced or adopted.
Streaming Committee Meetings
Currently, the Capitol is equipped to stream committee meetings from all of the standing committee rooms. Certain special events may be streamed from locations inside and outside the Capital. This service exists to provide Alaskans with live access to every committee meeting in the State Capital.
Floor Session streams are available through Gavel Alaska.
- No live meetings.
- Senate Revenue Finance Subcommittee Feb 27, 7:30 am
- Senate Education Committee Feb 27, 8:00 am
- Senate Majority Press Availability Feb 27, 8:30 am
- Senate Finance Committee Feb 27, 9:00 am
- Senate Floor Session (Audio Only) Feb 27, 11:00 am
- House Judiciary Committee Feb 27, 1:00 pm
- House Finance Committee Feb 27, 1:00 pm
- House Resources Committee Feb 27, 1:00 pm
- Senate Administration Finance Subcommittee Feb 27, 1:30 pm
- Senate Health & Social Services Committee Feb 27, 1:30 pm
- House Labor & Commerce Committee Feb 27, 3:15 pm
- Senate Resources Committee Feb 27, 3:30 pm
- Senate Law Finance Subcommittee Feb 27, 5:30 pm
- House Resources Committee Feb 27, 7:00 pm