State Capitol Room 426
Juneau AK, 99801
1500 W Benson Blvd
Anchorage AK, 99503
Hi, I'm Laddie Shaw. I've lived in Alaska for the last 37 years - and I've spent most of it outdoors, enjoying all Alaska has to offer. In the Navy SEALs, they teach how to work as a team and how to achieve objectives. That's what I will bring to Juneau.
- Married 27 years
- 24 years in uniform, US Navy SEAL
- Two tours of service in Vietnam
- 20 years state experience improving public safety and helping our veterans
- A lifetime of standing up for our values Here's what I stand for:
- Safe, crime-free neighborhoods. We all need to feel safe in our homes, neighborhoods, and places of business -- and that's my highest priority.
- A strong Alaskan economy. Alaskans deserve a strong, growing economy. I will work hard to make that a reality for all Alaskans.
- Smaller, sustainable government. Government should live within its means before taking money out of the pockets of hard-working Alaskans.
- Keeping our promises to Alaska's veterans and seniors. As a former State Director for Veterans Affairs, I believe that all veterans and seniors should receive the benefits and care promised to them.